Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Portugal here I come!

In just 4 short weeks I will be heading out for the greatest adventure of my life! I will be leaving to serve a mission for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints in Lisbon, Portugal! I will be speaking Portuguese during my time there and I have to admit that is pretty intimidating. But I am blessed to know that I will be helped every step of the way by my loving Heavenly Father. 18 months seems like a long time now but I know that once I am thrown into the work time will fly by!

Choosing to serve was not an easy choice. But now that I have made the decision and I have received my call I know that I am doing the right thing! I am so excited to get to get there and cannot wait for the adventures that are awaiting me! Portugal, here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment