Tuesday, September 30, 2014

The Time Has Come!!

It has been really cool. This whole last week or so I keep thinking that I am saying goodbye to my life here at home. Then today my mom told me that instead of thinking of all this as lasts, to start looking at it all as firsts. This is my first time getting set apart as a missionary. This is my first time learning a new language. This is my first time being out on my own. It has opened my eyes to a whole new world of amazing things that I would have missed if I was focused on the lasts. Living in every moment and taking everything in is so important! This is the only time in my life that I will get to experience all the great things that are coming my way and I feel ready to take it as it comes! I already am starting to love my mission and cannot wait for it to really start tomorrow!

So even though the time has come for me to say goodbye to my family and my friends, there are even better things waiting for me! Sure it will be really hard sometimes but I know that in the end it is all 150% worth it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment