Wednesday, May 13, 2015

I Really Love My Mom!

Tan lines from sandals in the sun!
Well I got to talk to you all yesterday! That was great!! I really love you guys a whole lot! It was so great to have all 6 of us on the computer at the same time! It was cool to see you all!

I really don´t have a lot to say this week. We are still here in good old Portimão! Lovin it! Ana and Antonio are getting married this months! I am really excited for them! I cannot wait to see them get married and then enter the waters of baptism! They are so great! They are already looking forward to the day that they can go to the temple!

This week nothing to great happened. It is officially HOT in the Algarve! like no joke we speed walk from one building to the other just to try to stay in the shade as much as we can. It is really great!

Hope that you all have a great week! Love you all! Hope that Mothers day was GREAT!!!! LOVE YOU LOTS MOM!!! Thank you for all that you guys do for me!

Love you always!
Lyssa uhhhh... i mean Sister Bakker

No comments:

Post a Comment