Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Sempre em frente‏

 Hey fam!!!
So this week was great!! sorry I did not write much last week! So we went to the Açores! It was awesome!! I loved it so much!!! The sisters there are super cool!!! We saw tons of cool miracles! Also our new President (Presidente Tavares) is sooo cool! He is from Brazil and so ready to help our mission! I really like him a lot! He is super different than President Fluckiger But I love them both equally.

Today we went to the aquariam in Lisboa. That was super cool. They have a fish there that looks like a giant cancer. That was funny! 

Life here is really great! We are working really hard! I love it so much! I am pretty sure I am going to be that missionary that just awkwardly stays on the mission. Sorry fam. I am here to stay! But really though, I love you all! Thanks for all you do for me!! Have a great week! Ficam bem la em casa! E uma boa semana para vocês!!!


xoxo
Sister Alyssa Bakker!
This member had me try on his glasses and said I look like an old black man in them!

my companion had to go to the doctor

Penguins!  Need I say more?






On the train on the way from the aquarium

No comments:

Post a Comment