Monday, March 14, 2016

26 Years Old

So today is Sister Vanaquers bday! We played soccer and ate sushi and it was awesome! We had like 15 missionaries there. It was super cool! You all might have to be patient for the pics. Sorry. But it was really fun! She is 26 today. Yes she is 6 years older than me but people think that I am like 4 years older than her. It’s fine.

This week was great! We are getting really excited for Luica. She is going to be baptized on Saturday! And she is so excited. We taught her about temples and she got so excited to do the work for her parents and is really excited for the temple in Lisboa! She is so great! I am so excited for her!

This week we also had a small run in with a mouse. So we were walking in a dark alley way (that is always a bad idea, don’t do that.) And we see this cat. And Sister V was like "there is a mouse! Look the cat sees it and he is planning on how he is going to eat it" so I am like "yes let’s find the mouse" (side note: Sister V is terrified of mice) so I see it on the ground and I’m like "THERE IT IS!" but it was not moving and it was laying on its side like it was dead. So I was like "don’t worry it is dead!" so we get closer to it and it pops up and runs right on top of my foot! EWWW I felt its little body run over my feet!! So gross. Sister V screamed and almost cried haha poor thing! I may or may not have screamed too and jumped like a little girl. But needless to say we don’t go there at night now.

Well that is about it for me this week! love you all! see you in 2 weeks!

loooove,

Sister Bakker

p.s. Just a reminder to all of you who still read my emails. If you find out where my little brother will be serving his mission DO NOT TELL ME! It is going to be a surprise when get home! Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment