Monday, March 7, 2016

Brigadeiros


Hey there fam bam!

So this week was pretty chill. IT FLEW BY! I feel like i wrote you all like yesterday! Time flies when you are having fun!

So this week we did a division with Faro. I got to serve with my MTC comp again, Sister Nieson, that was super cool! We had a party and worked hard! I loved it! Also this week I learned how to make balls of cheese and brigadeiros. mmmm I will make them for you when I get home. You will be addicted and I will never tell you how to make them because it is a secret recipe that a member gave us and I was sworn to secrecy.

Also we had a party this week for a missionary that is leaving from our ward. He is going to the New York New, York North Mission. He is our ward mission leader and so it was really cool. He leaves for his mission the same day I get home actually. Haha that is funny to joke around with him about.

Also yesterday we had a cool thing that we did. We were in the church waiting for this guy that never showed up. And there were like 4 little kids there who were playing while their parents were in a meeting. So they saw us and were like "ahhhh sisters!!" they wanted to be sisters so bad and so we too them to the road in front of the church and they gave cards to all the people that walked by. it was awesome. no one can say no to little kids. We actually got some people to accept and to want to learn more! It was a really cool finding activity. I think I may call the PMG people and tell them to add work with little kids (that are really cute) to do more contacts.

Have a killer week. TTYL. YOLO. (hope that is still a thing)...

beijinhos,
Sister Bakker












No comments:

Post a Comment