Monday, March 21, 2016

The End

Well this is the end. Next week my time as full time missionary will come to and end. I was blessed to serve no Missão Portugal Lisboa. I served in 5 amazing areas (Amial, Povoa, Portimão,Mem Martins, and Odivelas) I had 10 amazing comps (Sisters Nielsen, Azevedo, Cullimore, Baugh, Steagall, Mendes, Alexander, Bryner, Barron, and Vanaquer). This mission was a blessing to me.

Eu sei que Deus vive. Que ele nos ama. Eu sei que esta igreja é verdadeira. Eu sei que Cristo é nosso salvador. E eu vou sou muita grata pelo oportunidade eu tinha de servir como um representante dele. Eu sei que isso é o caminho certo e que cada um de nos podemos estar come Deus depois desta vida mas temos que nos preparar agora! Eu amo minha família e sei que vou estar com eles para sempre. E sei que isso é o plano de Deus.

Thank you for everything.

This is Sister Bakker signing off for the last time.

See you all soon!

Google Translation:
I know that God lives. He loves us. I know that this church is true. I know that Christ is our savior. And I am very grateful for the opportunity I had to serve as a representative of it. I know this is the right way and that each of us can become a God after this life but we have to prepare now! I love my family and I know that I will be with them forever. And I know this is God's plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment