Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Rainstorms and Recent Converts

S Bakker and S Steagall with ice cream, thanks to Fernando Bailote our ward mission leader!
Fernando Bailote and S Steagall and S Bakker in front of the chapel

Rosa and Ana with S Bakker




hey yall!
Another week has come and gone! Crazy! time is flying by. I don't want to blink in fear that if I do I will be at my 9 months mark. man life.

This week was fun. We are like never in our area. So it should be interesting to see how things work out. We had to go to mission council on Tuesday and then we had zone meeting on Thursday. It was cool. I feel like I know all the secrets of the mission now. Ya thats right, I know stuff about stuff now.

I totally got to see Sandra this week! It was so great to see her. She has a calling in the primary now and it was like old times when I went to her house again! ahh it was like christmas mixed with the 4th of July in a bowl of ice cream! I love her so much!! It was really so good to see that she is still active and doing great things!

So I am only mostly sure that fathers day is next Sunday so if it is I would like to take this second to thank my dad! He is probably the best dad in the whole world. So all you others out there that think that your dad is the best, it is just because you don't know mine. Thanks for always being there for me dad. Love you! Thanks for always making me laugh and for all the funny random pics that words cannot describe. you rock a pocket of puke like non other.

This week I a learned a very important lesson...I would like to share my experience with you all so that you don't make the same mistake. While walking along a lovely road in the rain I decided that I wanted to know what rain looked like as it fell from the sky. So I looked straight up. Well as soon as I did a big huge Portuguese rain drop fell right into my open eye ball. It hurt. So what is the moral of this story? Dont be like sister Bakker and look straight up to the sky in the middle of a rain storm. You will regret it.


Love you all! Boa Semana!
Sister Bakker
S Mendes making cachupa

No comments:

Post a Comment