Thursday, June 25, 2015

HAGS (Have a great summer)

Division!

Sister Fluckiger, Her name is Dorthy and she is going home and wearing red shoes....get it?

Corn rows with S Mendes
It's summer!!! wahoo!! Well kind of wahoo! It is just like really, really, really hot now. Like I think I am going to die! But I am loving it! my sandal tan lines are coming in quit nicely if you ask me!

This week was great! I did my first division with the sisters in Vila Franca de Xira. It was such a blast! I got to stay there for a day with Sister Harper. She is such a hoot. We had so much fun! Also this week we had our last zone conference with President Fluckiger. It was really, really sad. I am really grateful for him and Sister Fluckiger. They really did help me so much and really did change my life for the better. I will miss them so much! That was one of the best days of my mission so far.

So Sister Medes and I pretty much have a festa every single night now a days.  She did corn rows in my hair this morning and she is telling her sister to send me african clothes. YES!!!! THE GOOD LIFE!!! Haha I really really love her a lot! I am so excited to be with her!

I love serving so much! I am just so happy to be here as a missionary seeing so many miracles every day. I have said it before and I will probs say it again, but I LOVE MIRACLES!! God really does make a way for all of his children to make it back and I am so happy to be part of this work right now!

Remember folks, VIDA BOA!!! AMO-VOCÊS!!!!!
Sister Bakker

No comments:

Post a Comment