Friday, June 5, 2015

8 Months as a Sister Missionary

Hello there folks! so ya, I have been gone for 8 months as of today. That is weird! The time really does go so fast! It is crazy!

Life here is great! Things are moving along just great! Ana and Antonio are doing great still! My love for them grows everyday! They got married on Friday! Sadly we did not get to go to the wedding but that is ok! We are going to see them tonight! This week was great! We have really seen some great miracles here in Portimão! I dont want to leave. Hopefully next week at transfers I will get the news that I am staying one more.

I really want to take a second and share with you all my love for the Savior. As a mission we study the atonement for 15 mins everyday. I never thought that I would come to know my savior the way that I have in the last 8 months. I know that he loves each of us. He knows our trials and what we need and when we need it. I know that the atonement is infinite and that becuase of what Christ did for all of us we can live with our loving Father in Heaven again. I am so grateful for this gospel! I love this church so much and I love seeing the way that it changes lives!

Thank you so much for all you do for me! Love you all!

Sister Lyssa Bakker

No comments:

Post a Comment