Monday, March 30, 2015

Porque Ele Vive (Becuase He Lives)




This week we met some funny people and did some fun stuff. For instance to celebrate the birthday of the Relief Society we had a big party thing that our Relief Society president put on. Well, it was complete with skits, and being the sisters we had to be in the skits. So I played a pregnant lady. Who decided it was a good idea to have the sister missionary be a pregnant lady, I don't know, but that will be a joke in this branch for the next few hundred years I am pretty sure.

The mission is still pushing along great! I love it here and I am so happy to be serving the Lord in such a great place! I LOVE MY MISSION!! I hope that you are all stoked for general conference this week! It is going to be amazing! I am so excited!

My weekly advice this week comes from my comp... If you start to have hives, DONT ITCH!!! I LOVE SISTER STEAGALL!! She is great! We also had to go to the hospital this week because she broke out in hives all over her body and has been having a few allergy problems. Poor thing. She’s okay now.

Love you all! Thank you for all that you do for me and all your prayers!

Sister Bakker!

P.S. share this video if you have not already! Porque Ele Vive (becuase he lives). Remember our savior this Easter Sunday and all that he did for all of us. I love my Savior and I know that he did all that He did for every one of us. Let us all do something a little more this Easter to show how much we love Him.

My district p-day today (Elder Bethers, Jones, Sister Steagall and Bakker)








No comments:

Post a Comment