Monday, August 17, 2015

It's a Knife!

So I don't have a ton of time but I will share a great story with you all!

So we were exiting our favorite tunnel that we walk through all the time on our way to a lesson yesterday and this drunk guy stops us (not unusual) and he mumbles a bunch of stuff that we did not understand (don,t think it was Portuguese). Then he goes OLHA and pulls out a weird thing. Well we both think, holy crap it is a knife!!!! And we are like freaking out! Then he looks at me and asks "podes cantar?" and I am like what the?! and then he lifts up the unknown object and starts blowing on it. Well turns out it was a very strange looking harmonica! And he sang us a love song! haha well after he confessed his love for us and told us to continue with God on our side we left. It was super funny!!

Our week was good and I love you all! Don't worry we are being crazy safe and life is great here!!!! Have a great week!

Love Sister Bakker!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment