Monday, September 21, 2015

All Hail the Sister Missionaries!

Olá Família linda!! Coma vocês estão?!

So this week was pretty chill. The sisters from Vila Franca came and left. They got emergency transferred to Vasco De Gama. That was a crazy week! haha

So Tereza totally got the Holy Ghost yesterday! It was soo cool! After she came and sat down by me and with the biggest smiled she goes "e agora sou um membro desta igreja!" translation; and now I am a member of this church!. She was so happy and I am pretty sure the Spirirt was more strong than I have ever felt before! She is just too cool for life! 

There is not to much to report from me this week! I am living and life is good! This week we have our division with Benfica and I am stoked about that! I think I am going to get to serve with Sister Baugh! I am so excited! I have missed serving with her! I haven't taught with her sense my 3rd transfer! This is going to be so fun! Wahoo!

Love you all! have a great week! And as an old woman told us this week, DON'T DRINK COLD WATER IT IS DANGEROUS FOR THE THROAT!!!

This is Sister Bakker
signing off once again from the alien planet known as Póvoa de Santa Iria

No comments:

Post a Comment