Monday, November 23, 2015

I am Grateful for the Rain

This week on the mission was one for the books. NO ONE WANTED TO TALK TO US!!! NO ONE!! So you know what we did? We talked to more people. And in the end it gave us fruits! On Sunday we had 5 people come to church!!! It was so amazing!!! One of the best weeks of my mission! Also this morning I had to say good bye to one of my all time favorite comps in the world. Sister Bryner went home today. Sad. BUUUT now I am with Sister Barron! I was her STL for 3 transfers and now she is here with me! We are so excited to be together!!! I love her so much! She is tall and blonde and great! We are going to look like crazy people walking down these streets! yay!

Well I don't have a ton of time but I would like to tell you all that I love you and I am grateful for you all. This Thanksgiving I may not be with the ones that share my same DNA but I am still with family. And I am grateful for that. I am grateful for my savior and for his atoning sacrifice. I am grateful for my mission president, Presidente Tavares. I am grateful for the rain even though it is cold and never stops and I am grateful for this chance I have to serve. I love you all and have a great turkey day!

COM MUITO MUITO AMOR!!

Sister Bakker!

No comments:

Post a Comment